Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings require a 50% non-refundable reservation deposit at time of booking, with the remaining balance to be paid in full no later than 5 days prior to the sleepover date. Reservation is First Come, First Serve basis, NO HOLDS without deposit. Full payment must be received before services are rendered. If remaining balance is not received ON TIME, event will be cancelled and result in a loss of deposit and will require a new deposit to reschedule.
2. 7 days notice must be given for all cancellations, failure to do so will result in a loss of deposit. If cancelled, event must be rescheduled within 30 days from original reservation date. LIMITED TO ONE CANCELLATION ONLY.
3. Delivery is NOT included in the package pricing.
4. Payment methods accepted:
5. Sleepover pricing is for ONE NIGHT only with delivery and setup between the hours of 4pm- 5pm and pickup next day between 9am-11am, unless otherwise arranged between both, Three Little Teepees and the customer.
6. If the customer fails to be present at the specified times, a late fee will occur.
7. All prices, terms and conditions are subject to change.
8. Strictly NO PETS are permitted on any items provided by Three Little Teepees. Any pet hair or pet urine found on mattresses, fabric, sheets etc., customer will be charged a fee to replace damages. Please have all pets detained in a designated area prior to setup.
9. Strictly NO SMOKING is permitted near any items provided by Three Little Teepees. Any smell of smoke on our equipment will result in a fee to replace damages.
10. Be sure area being used for sleepover is clear of any sharp objects. We will not move any items/furniture belonging to customer.
11. NO SHOES, NO JUMPING and NO CLIMBING on any equipment or items provided by Three Little Teepees.
12. It is the customer's duty to supervise children at ALL TIMES. Equipment is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years old.
13. It is the customer's responsibility to contact guests if party has been cancelled or rescheduled. Any need to reschedule more than once will result in a new reservation fee charge.
14. Three Little Teepees is not liable for accidental damage caused by you or your guests. If any item is damaged or stained, charges will apply to cover replacement costs. Additionally, we will not be liable for claims for personal injury while using our equipment during your event. The items are made for children and the parent/guardian has a duty to supervise children at ALL TIMES.
15. Custom orders consists of that where customer requests specific colors, decor and fabric. Reservations for custom orders must be made no later than 30 days before event date. An invoice will be sent to collect non-refundable deposit of 50% subtotal.
16. Bell Tent (Bella) rental: All Terms and Conditions apply to our Bella rental. In case of rain or windy conditions, please move all decor and items associated with Three Little Teepees inside of tent and discontinue use. Bell tent may absorb rain water and cause slight leaking. Three Little Teepees is not liable for any damage to customers’/guests’ personal belongings. We strongly suggest that Bella is secured by ALL ROPE LINES within sturdy ground for best results. In the case we may have to use weights (provided by customer) to secure lines, Three Little Teepees is not liable for any damage or injury to customer or guests. Lines/rope may be considered a trip hazard. RUNNING, CLIMBING and PULLING is PROHIBITED.